A SACA Membership supports the work of YOUR community association while providing YOU with a number of benefits!
Annual Memberships can be purchased on-line,
through the mail, in person or by phone through the SACA office
Membership Benefits include:
1. Discounts on products/services such as Beacon Heights Benjamin Moore Paints and Polar Windows and vendors through the Federation of Calgary Communities.
2. Member-Rates on all of SACA’s exercise programs such as Dancing, Yoga, Zumba, Core Conditioning and Zumba Gold.
3. Sports Programs for children, youth and adults such as Soccer, Softball, Slow-pitch and Volleyball.
4. Drop-In Clubs hosted at the Community Centre such as Creative Writing, Art, Books, Games, Crafts, Mah Jong and more.
5. Reduced Rates on Community Centre rentals, outdoor rentals and beach volleyball court rentals.
6. Classifieds as well as Babysitter and Snow Shoveller Registry listings.
7. Early Registration for SACA events such as the Christmas Arts & Crafts Sale, Christmas and Spring Shopping Extravaganza’s.
8. Exclusive Access to member only events, such as Socials, Wine Appreciation, Pot lucks and our annual Flu Clinic.
Your Membership Fees also support SACA’s operations, which include:
1. Advocacy on issues affecting Scenic Acres such as public transportation, parking restrictions, planning issues, community development, zoning, bylaw revisions and more.
2. Support through information and education provided in-person through the SACA Office and virtually through Social Media, Scenic Review Newsletters, SACA Web Site and electronic distribution of time sensitive information.
3. Neighbourbood Beautification through the LEAF Program, Community Clean Up Events, Ravine & Pathway Clean-ups, Advocacy and Education.
4. Community Building through complementary access to events such our annual Stampede Breakfast, Seasonal Sales, Food Trucks and Community Picnic & Outdoor Movie.
5. Facilities such as Outdoor Rinks, the Community Centre, Beach Volleyball, Tennis, Diamonds/Play fields, Basketball and other amenities throughout Scenic Acres such as such as our many Off-Leash areas, Pathways, Playgrounds and Parks.
6. Volunteer and Leadership opportunities for youth and adults.
SACA is actively looking to increase the Services and Benefits we offer to our members.
If you have an idea or would like to partner with us please contact us at email@example.com or at (403) 547-9589.