SACA has transitioned the membership and program database to a new application. We chose this application because it will give you better service and membership options. You will still be able to access membership purchase and renewal, as well as program registration through our website at www.scenicacresca.ca just as you did before. However it will automatically redirect you to the new application.
Here are some of the new features you will notice as of the changeover, which happened today April 21, 2022:
- Your membership is truly annual and will expire a year after your purchase (today all memberships expire on August 31st regardless of when it was purchased)
- You will be notified before it expires and just after it expires, just to remind you
- You can also chose to auto renew in which case you will never forget and you’ll always be able to access programs, sport affiliates and activities
- You’ll be able to check the calendar for availability for the main hall, beach volleyball courts, east field and south field
- You can also purchase 5 class passes and drop in passes right online.
- You can purchase a beach volleyball club add on to your membership. This $10 additional membership allows these special members to book up to 3 hours of court time per week at no cost (6-9pm Monday-Friday excluded)
For SACA members, an account was created using your email address as listed in our old system (you’ll never need to remember your membership number again). You’ll need to follow the instructions below to set your password. Once you’re in, we encourage you to update your profile for future communications:
1. Go to the following URL: https://scenicacres.getcommunal.com/password/reset
2. Enter your email and select “Send Password Reset Link”
3. Go to your email account and find the message from the Scenic Acres Community Association – “Reset Your Password”
4. Follow the link in the email to enter your new password
5. You now have access to your community account where you can purchase memberships and engage in other community activities
If you don’t have an email address in your old account or if you have any trouble with this application please call our office 403-547-9589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you to help you during office hours.