SACA is currently recruiting for the following volunteer roles:
Youth Volunteer Opportunities
* Breakfast with Santa: Saturday December 9 between 8am and Noon: SACA is looking for volunteers to help at our Annual Breakfast with Santa between 8am and 12pm. We are looking for youth to: help set up for the event; be Elves to help Santa hand out gifts and keep the line up to visit with him orderly; run Craft Stations for our attendees; and/or help with serving breakfast and keeping the buffet clean and in order.
* Bubble Gum Boogie Canteen: Fridays Jan 26/Mar 16/May 25 6:15 to 9:15pm: SACA requires youth volunteers to set up/take down our canteen and sell drinks, snacks and glow items in our canteen.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering in any of the listed roles.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
* Rink Building and/or Rink Maintenance: Without the support of a dedicated group of volunteers to build and maintain SACA’s outdoor rinks, we would not be able to provide these much loved community facilities. If you can help to maintain the ice please sign up for the shifts that suit you at: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0B4EAAAB2AA2FB6-201718. Full training will be given. To join the Ice Rinks WhatsApp Group please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Breakfast with Santa: Saturday December 9 between 8am and Noon: SACA is looking for volunteers to help at our Annual Breakfast with Santa between 8am and 12pm. We are looking for adults to: help set up for the event; cook pancakes in our kitchen; help with serving breakfast and keeping the buffet clean and in order; help clean up between sitting and/or take down and clean up at the end of the event.
* SACA Board of Directors: The SACA Board is currently recruiting for the position of Secretary. We also welcome interest from anyone in the community who is interested in serving on the Board of Directors and helping further SACA’s role in building community. For more information please e-mail email@example.com.
* Adult Chaperones for the Bubble Gum Boogie: Jan 26/Mar 16/May 25 6:15 to 9:00pm: Do you have a child in Grades 4, 5 or 6. Do they attend the Bubble Gum Boogie? If so consider being a chaperone. SACA can not safely provide these dances for your children without your support. All chaperones will receive a complementary ticket to a future Bubble Gum Boogie. If you are interested in being a chaperone please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in helping SACA in another way please download and complete a SACA Volunteer Application Form and either E-mail, Mail, or Drop Off to the SACA Office.
Last updated November 26, 2017