Registration for SACA’s 2022 Winter Programs is OPEN! All those wishing to participate must be eligible under the Restrictions Exemptions Program. All Provincial Covid actions and guidelines will be implemented and followed at all times.
Please click on the class below to view the class description to learn more about each program and/or register. Need assistance? Please contact the SACA Office at 403-547-9589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered INDOOR Exercise Classes
MON AM: Core Conditioning 9:30 to 10:30am with Rahmi
MON AM: Zumba Gold 10:45 to 11:45am with Rahmi
MON PM: Yoga – Strengthen & Tone 1:15 to 2:45pm with Nicole
MON EVE: Bliss Yoga 7:30 to 9:00pm with Holly
TUES AM: Morning Yoga 9:15 to 10:30am with Holly
TUES AM: Dancing 10:45 to 11:45am with Reba J
TUES EVE: Evening Zumba 7:30 to 8:30pm with Siiri
WED EVE: Evening Yoga 7:30 to 8:45pm with Holly
THURS AM: Yoga Foundations 9:30 to 11:00am with Nicole
The following low cost Clubs and Groups will also be offered. * * Please note the schedule is currently tentative and may be subject to change * *
- Book Club: First Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed.
- Creative Writing Club: 3rd Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed.
- Single Ladies Get Together: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 10:00am to Noon in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed.
- Artist Gathering: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed.
- Walking Club on Wednesdays: Departing from SACA Parking Lot. FREE! Please email email@example.com to be added to the Walking Club’s distribution list.
- Fun & Games on Wednesdays: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Fun & Games group. FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed.
- Ladies Social Coffee Craft Club at SACA: Fridays 9am to Noon in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed.
To register for an indoor fall/winter sport with one of SACA’s Affiliates please FIRST ensure your SACA membership is up to date for 2021/22 and then visit their website to register.
NorthWest Warrios (Crowchild) Hockey (www.nwwarriorshockey.com)
Crowchild Skating Club (www.crowchildskatingclub.ca)
North West Calgary Ringette (www.nwringette.com)
Calgary West Soccer Club (Indoor Soccer): (www.calgarywestsoccer.com)
The following organizations are also hoping to offer programs at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact these organizations directly for program and registration information.
Girl Guides (www.scenicacresca.ca/programs/girl-guides): For anyone 5 years old or older. Days/Location vary by age, however, SACA hosts Brownies on Monday evenings and Sparks are on Tuesday evenings.
Fencing Calgary (www.fencingcalgary.com): Community Fencing Programs on Thursday evenings 5:00 to 6:00 and 6:00 to 7:00pm.
KinderStudios (www.kinderstudios.ca): Pre-school Dance on Monday afternoons 4:00 to 4:45pm.
Scouts (email@example.com): For anyone 5 years old or older. Days/Location vary by age, however, SACA hosts Beavers on Wednesday evenings.
Sportball (www.sportball.ca): Introductory Sports Programs on Wednesday late afternoon/early evening for ages 2 to 5 yrs.
For additional information or if you have a program idea which you would love to see offered at SACA please contact the SACA office firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-547-9589.
Last updated December 17, 2021