SACA Memberships run from September 1st to August 31st. If you have not registered for a program since August 1st 2018 remember to check you have renewed your SACA membership. Membership renewals must be completed BEFORE registering for any of the programs below to receive the member pricing. Click HERE to check your status or renew your membership now.
Registration for the following 2019 Winter and Winter/Spring Programs are on NOW! All programs will start the week of January 7, 2018.
Wondering why you should give us a try? Here are testimonials from Scenic Acres residents just like you!
SACA’s Adult Programs: Please click on any of the links below and select “View Program Details” to learn more abut each program
- Core Conditioning with Wanita (Mondays at 9:15am)
- Zumba Gold with Rahmi (Mondays at 10:30am)
- Beyond Yoga Basics with Jen (Mondays at 1:15pm)
- Bliss Yoga with Holly (Mondays at 7:30pm)
- Morning Yoga with Wanita (Tuesdays at 9:15am)
- Intermediate Line Dancing with Reba J (Tuesdays at 10:30am)
- Beginner Line Dancing with Reba J (Tuesdays at 11:35am)
- Zumba with Kavita (Tuesdays at 7:30pm)
- Evening Yoga with Holly (Wednesdays at 7:30pm)
- Yoga Basics with Jen (Thursdays at 9:15am)
- Qigong Practice Group with Yvette (Drop In Only) Thursdays at 9:30am in the Boardroom (www.qigongwisdom.ca)
- Simplified Tai Chi with Yvette (Thursdays at 11:00am in the Main Hall)
The following organizations are also offering programs at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact these organizations directly for program and registration information.
Music Pups (www.musicandplay.ca): Music Classes for 6 months to 4 yrs. Wednesday mornings from 9:30 to 10:15am in the Palmer Boardroom.
Sportball (www.sportball.ca): Introductory Sports Programs for 2 to 5 yrs. Thursdays 4:00 & 5:00pm and Fridays from 9:15 & 10:00am in the Main Hall.
Guides (firstname.lastname@example.org): For anyone 5 years old or older. Days/Location vary by age.
Scouts (email@example.com): For anyone 5 years old or older. Days/Location vary by age.
Daytime Qigong with Yvette (www.qigongwisdom.ca) Qigong Practice Class Thursdays 9:30 to 10:30am in the Palmer Boardroom
ChildSafe Canada (www.childsafecanada.com): Regular Saturday Workshops for children covering a wide variety of safety oriented topics for children including the Babysitting Course in the Main Hall.
Happy Tails Dog Training (www.happytailsdogtraining.ca): For you and your four legged friends on Sunday afternoons/evenings in the Main Hall.
For additional information or if you have a program idea which you would love to see offered at SACA please contact the SACA office firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-547-9589.
Last Updated January 7, 2019