Registration for SACA’s 2021 Spring Programs is on NOW!
NOTE: To accommodate as many preferences as possible some classes will be offered in person only, others virtually only and others will be a hybrid, where you choose between attending in person or virtually. In-person classes (if restrictions are eased) will be held in the SACC Main Hall in strict accordance with all Provincial Orders and Guidelines.
Registered Exercise Classes: To learn more please click on the class name and then select class description prior to registering.
* MON AM: Core Conditioning 9:30 to 10:30am with Rahmi Virtual
* MON AM: Zumba Gold 10:45 to 11:45am with Rahmi Virtual
** MON PM: Yoga – Strengthen & Tone 1:15 to 2:45pm with Nicole Hybrid In-person WAIVER
*** MON EVE: Bliss Yoga 7:30 to 9:00pm with Holly In Person In-person WAIVER
** TUES AM: Morning Yoga 9:30 to 10:30am with Rahmi Hybrid In-person WAIVER
*** TUES AM: Dancing 10:45 to 11:45am with Reba J In Person In-person WAIVER
* WED EVE: Evening Yoga 7:00 to 8:15pm with Holly Virtual
** THURS AM: Yoga Foundations 9:30 to 11:00am with Nicole Hybrid In-person WAIVER
* Virtual Class offered by zoom
** Hybrid Class offered by zoom and in-person with mandatory distancing/masking
*** In-Person Only: mandatory distancing/masking
SACA’s Spring Sports Programs: Registration for all of SACA’s Spring Sports is on-hold while we assess the covid situation and provincial guidelines/restrictions. Anyone wishing to participate in Spring Sports is encouraged to complete an online Expression of Interest Form.
The following low cost Clubs and Groups will be offered in person, when permitted. * * Please note the schedule is currently tentative and may be subject to change * *
- Quilting Group: TBD – FREE Pre-Registration will be Required $5 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Book Club: First Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Single Ladies Get Together: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 10:00am to Noon in the Boardroom – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Artist Gathering: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER *please note as of December the group will meet in the Main Hall
- Walking Club on Wednesdays: departing from SACA FREE! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Walking Club’s distribution list.
- Ladies Social Coffee Craft Club at SACA: Fridays 9am to Noon in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
The following organizations are currently offering adapted programming at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact these organizations directly for program and registration information.
Girl Guides (www.scenicacresca.ca/programs/girl-guides): For anyone 5 years old or older. Days/Location vary by age, however, SACA hosts Brownies on Monday evenings and Sparks are on Tuesday evenings.
Scouts (email@example.com): For anyone 5 years old or older. Days/Location vary by age, however, SACA hosts Beavers on Wednesday evenings.
Sportball (www.sportball.ca): Introductory Sports Programs on Wednesdays in the SACA Main Hall for ages 2 to 5 yrs.
Fencing Calgary (www.fencingcalgary.com): Community Fencing Programs on Tuesday evenings 5:00 to 6:00pm.
Kinder Studios (kinderstudios.ca): Dance Classes and Micro-school Education Programs
For additional information or if you have a program idea which you would love to see offered at SACC please contact the SACA office firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-547-9589.
Last updated April 16, 2021