Spring Exercise Classes
All programs listed below are being offered on-line. To inquire about registration please contact the SACA Office at 403.547.9589 or email@example.com.
Evening Yoga: Mondays 7:o0 to 8:15pm STREAMED LIVE with Holly via Zoom/YouTube
Yoga (Gentle): Previously recorded with Wanita access via YouTube
Yoga (Flow): Previously recorded with Wanita access via YouTube
Sculpt & Strtech (Fitness Fusions): Previously recorded with Wanita access via YouTube
Roll, Relax & Restore Yoga: Previously recorded with Wanita access via YouTube
* SA Outdoor Volleyball- TENTATIVE- July/August M/W 6:30 to 7:30pm. Click here to register or learn more.
* Norwest– CANCELLED for 2020
* West Valley Softball- CANCELLED for 2020
* Scenic Acres Women’s Soccer – CANCELLED for 2020
* Scenic Acres Adult Slow Pitch – TENTATIVE –Click here to register . This league which runs in Scenic Acres on Sunday afternoon/evenings from late May to late August (excluding long weekend) is for anyone 18+ interested in playing recreational Slo-Pitch. For additional inquiries or to inquire about joining as a team, please contact the SACA Office at 403.547.9589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other spring programs at the SACA (TENTATIVE due to Covid-19 Crisis):-
ChildSafe Canada (www.childsafecanada.com): Regular Saturday Workshops for children covering a wide variety of safety oriented topics for children including the Babysitting Course in the Main Hall.
Happy Tails Dog Training (www.happytailsdogtraining.ca): For you and your four legged friends on Sunday afternoons/evenings in the Main Hall.
Qigong with Qigong Wisdom (www.qigongwisdom.ca): Thursdays 9:30 to 10:30am in the Palmer Boardroom DROP IN only.
Sportball (www.sportball.ca): Introductory Soccer Programs for 2 to 5 yrs. Please contact Sportball directly with regard to their schedule.
For additional information or if you have a program idea which you would love to see offered at SACA please contact the SACA office email@example.com or 403-547-9589.
Last updated April 13, 2020