2016 Spring PROGRAM REGISTRATION
The fastest way to register is on-line by clicking on the registration link below for the program that interests you. You may also register in person during regular SACA office hours. For additional information please contact the SACA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.547.9589.
NOTES: To qualify for the member rate, you must have a valid SACA membership.
* If your membership has expired, please renew BEFORE registering for a program.
* Online registration will require payment to be made by credit card.
* Registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Please contact us if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation at email@example.com.
Spring Exercise Classes
Spring sessions will run from April 1st through to mid June.
Bliss Yoga: Mondays 7:30 to 9:00pm. Member Drop-in Fee $18. Click here for class info/registration.
Evening Zumba: Tuesdays 7:30 to 8:30pm. Member Drop-in Fee $12. Click here for class info/registration.
Evening Yoga: Wednesdays 7:30 to 8:45pm. Member Drop-in Fee $15. Click here for class info/registration.
Level 2/3Tai Chi: Thursdays 11:00am to Noon. No drop ins. Click here for class info/registration.
For additional inquiries please contact the SACA Office at 403.547.9589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* SA Outdoor Volleyball M/W or Tues/Thurs 6:30 to 7:30pm. Click here to register or learn more.
* Norwest (www.norwestsoccer.org) – Recreational Soccer Programs U4 to U16/18 –Click HERE to Resister! Late fees will come into effect on March 16, 2015.
* Calgary West Soccer Club (CSWC) – Competitive CMSA Soccer Programs U10+ Click here to contact CWSC.
* West Valley Softball (Opens Feb 1st) (www.westvalleysoftball.com) – Click HERE to Register!
* Scenic Acres Women’s Soccer – Click here to register or learn more.
* Scenic Acres Adult Slow Pitch -This league which runs in Scenic Acres on Sunday afternoon/evenings from Mid-May to August is for anyone 18+ interested in playing recreational Slow Pitch. Click here to register/learn more. For additional inquiries please contact the SACA Office at 403.547.9589 or email@example.com.
Other spring programs at the SACA:-
ChildSafe Canada (www.childsafecanada.com): Monthly Workshops for children covering a wide variety of safety oriented topics for children including the Babysitting Course in the Main Hall.
Happy Tails Dog Training (www.happytailsdogtraining.ca): For you and your four legged friends on Sunday afternoons/evenings in the Main Hall.
Music Pups (www.musicandplay.ca): Music Classes for 6 months to 4 yrs. Wednesday mornings from 9:30 to 10:15am & 10:30 to 11:15am in the Palmer Boardroom.
Qigong with Qigong Wisdom (www.qigongwisdom.ca): Thursdays 9:30 to 10:30am in the Palmer Boardroom
Sportball (www.sportball.ca): Introductory Sports Programs for 2 to 5 yrs. Wednesday afternoons in the Main Hall.
TucknTumble (www.tuckntumble.ca): Gymnastics Programs for 1 to 10+ yrs. Thursday afternoons/evenings in the Main Hall.
For additional information or if you have a program idea which you would love to see offered at SACA please contact the SACA office firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-547-9589.
Last updated May 1, 2017