IMPORTANT: At this time SACA has suspended all SACA Programming until further notice.
2020 Spring PROGRAM REGISTRATION
The fastest way to register is on-line by clicking on the registration link below for the program that interests you. You may also register in person during SACA’s office hours.
NOTES: To qualify for the member rate, you must have a valid SACA membership.
* If your membership has expired, please renew BEFORE registering for a program.
* Online registration will require payment to be made by credit card.
* Registration confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Please contact us if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation at email@example.com.
Spring Exercise Classes
At this time we do not know if/when we will be ble to offer these programs
Bliss Yoga: Mondays 7:30 to 9:00pm. Click here for class info/registration.
Evening Zumba: Tuesdays 7:30 to 8:30pm. Click here for class info/registration.
Evening Yoga: Wednesdays 7:30 to 8:45pm. Click here for class info/registration. Simplified Tai Chi: Thursdays 11:00am to Noon. Click here for class info/registration.
For additional inquiries please contact the SACA Office at 403.547.9589 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Sports (TENTATIVE due to Covid-19 Crisis).
* SA Outdoor Volleyball M/W 6:30 to 7:30pm. Click here to register or learn more.
* Norwest (www.norwestsoccer.org) – Recreational Soccer Programs U4 to U16/18 –Click HERE to Resister! Late fees will come into effect on March 16.
* Calgary West Soccer Club (CSWC) – Competitive CMSA Soccer Programs U10+ Click here to contact CWSC.
* West Valley Softball (Opens Feb 1st) (www.westvalleysoftball.com) – Click HERE to Register!
* Scenic Acres Women’s Soccer – Click here to register or learn more.
* Scenic Acres Adult Slow Pitch –Click here to register . This league which runs in Scenic Acres on Sunday afternoon/evenings from late May to late August (excluding long weekend) is for anyone 18+ interested in playing recreational Slo-Pitch. For additional inquiries or to inquire about joining as a team, please contact the SACA Office at 403.547.9589 or email@example.com.
Other spring programs at the SACA (TENTATIVE due to Covid-19 Crisis):-
ChildSafe Canada (www.childsafecanada.com): Regular Saturday Workshops for children covering a wide variety of safety oriented topics for children including the Babysitting Course in the Main Hall.
Happy Tails Dog Training (www.happytailsdogtraining.ca): For you and your four legged friends on Sunday afternoons/evenings in the Main Hall.
Qigong with Qigong Wisdom (www.qigongwisdom.ca): Thursdays 9:30 to 10:30am in the Palmer Boardroom DROP IN only.
Sportball (www.sportball.ca): Introductory Sports Programs for 2 to 5 yrs. Please contact Sportball directly with regard to their schedule.
For additional information or if you have a program idea which you would love to see offered at SACA please contact the SACA office firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-547-9589.
Last updated March 16, 2020