SACA has traditionally offered a wide variety of drop in clubs and classes for adults. Amid the Pandemic, to limit the potential spread of covid-19 we will only be offering programs where there is NO sharing of equipment or games pieces, and where Physical Distancing can be observed. For now, we will not be offering the following programs Games (i.e Cards/ Tiles) or Mah Jong.
Please note the following clubs are all volunteer lead. A SACA Membership is required, as well as nominal $2 (half day or less) or $5 (full day) donation. PRE-REGISTRATION is also required and can be completed on clicking on the link below or contacting the SACA Office 403.547-9589 / email@example.com. The following low cost Clubs and Groups will also be offered. * * Please note the schedule is currently tentative and may be subject to change * *
- Quilting Group: 3rd Monday 9am to 3pm in the Boardroom – FREE Pre-Registration will be Required $5 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Book Club: First or Third Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm in the Boardroom – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Single Ladies Get Together: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 10:30am to 12:30pm in the Boardroom – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Artist Gathering: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Boardroom – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
- Walking Club on Wednesdays: departing from SACA at 9:45am sharp. FREE! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Walking Club’s distribution list.
- Ladies Social Coffee Craft Club at SACA: Fridays 9am to Noon in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. All attendees must all sign this WAIVER
The following programs are lead by highly qualified paid instructors. SACA Members can register for the entire session and where space permits a portion of a session. Pending sufficient space Members may also be able to purchase a class pass or pay to drop into a class whenever their schedule allows. To register or learn more about each program please click HERE.
- Core Conditioning: Mondays 9:30 to 10:30am with Rahmi
- Zumba Gold: Mondays 11:00 to Noon with Rahmi
- Yoga-Strengthen & Tone: Mondays 1:15 to 2:45pm with Nicole
- Bliss Yoga: Mondays 7:45 to 9:15pm with Holly
- Morning Yoga: Tuesdays 9:00 to 10:00am with Rahmi
- Dancing: Tuesdays 10:30 to 11:30am with Reba J
- Evening Zumba: Tuesdays 7:45 to 8:45pm with Siiri
- Evening Yoga: Wednesdays 7:45 to 9:00pm with Holly
- Yoga Foundations: Thursdays 9:00am to 10:30am with Nicole
SACA is always looking to meet the needs of our members by offering new programs and activities. If you have an idea for a group or activity please contact the SACA Office at email@example.com or call 403-547-9589.
The following groups are offering programs at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact them directly for program and registration information.
Guides (firstname.lastname@example.org): If you are interested in volunteering as a Scout Leader please email Anne for more information.
Scouts (email@example.com): If you are interested in volunteering as a Scout Leader please email for more information.
Last updated November 9, 2020