SACA has traditionally offered a wide variety of drop in clubs and classes for adults. Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic as we make plans to re-open SACA’s facilities, we are reviewing which programs will be safe to offer with modifications, and which ones will need to remain on hiatus. We aim to have a tentative schedule in place by August 1, 2020.
Please note the following clubs are all volunteer lead. A SACA Membership is required, as well as nominal $2 (half day or less) or $5 (full day) donation. The schedule below is only tentative. If our plans come to fruition, programs will resume after Labour Day, the week of September 7, 2020.
- Quilting Group: 3rd Monday 9am to 3pm – FREE Pre-Registration will be Required $5 donation welcomed
- BYO Coffee & Conversation: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 10:30am to Noon – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed
- Book Club: First or Third Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm – FREE Registration pre-Required $2 donation welcomed
- Single Ladies Get Together: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 10:30am to Noon – FREE pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed
- Walking Club at Wednesdays: departing from SACA at 9:15am sharp. FREE! Please email email@example.com to be added to the Walking Club’s distribution list.
- Fun & Conversation: Wednesdays: 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Boardroom – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed
- Mah Jong Conversation Group: Thursdays 1:00 to 3:00pm – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed
- Artist Gathering: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Boardroo, – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed
- Ladies Social Coffee Craft Club at SACA: Fridays 9am to Noon in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed
The following programs are lead by highly qualified paid instructors. SACA Members can register for the entire session or a portion of the session. Members may also purchase a class pass or pay to drop in whenever their schedule allows. To register or learn more about each program please click HERE.
- Core Conditioning: Mondays 9:00 to 10:00am with Wanita
- Zumba Gold: Mondays 10:30 to 11:30am with Rahmi
- Yoga-Strengthen & Tone: Mondays 1:15 to 2:45pm with Nicole
- Bliss Yoga: Mondays 7:45 to 9:15pm with Holly
- Morning Yoga: Tuesdays 9:00 to 10:00am with Wanita
- Intermediate Dancing: Tuesdays 10:30 to 11:30am with Reba J
- Evening Zumba: Tuesdays 7:45 to 8:45pm with Siiri
- Evening Yoga: Wednesdays 7:45 to 9:00pm with Holly
- Yoga Foundations: Thursdays 9:00am to 10:30am with Nicole
- Qigong: Thursdays 11:00am to Noon with Yvette
SACA is always looking to meet the needs of our members by offering new programs and activities. If you have an idea for a group or activity please contact the SACA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-547-9589.
The following groups are offering programs at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact them directly for program and registration information.
Guides (email@example.com): If you are interested in volunteering as a Scout Leader please email Anne for more information.
Scouts (firstname.lastname@example.org): If you are interested in volunteering as a Scout Leader please email for more information.
Last updated July 30, 2020