Interested in attending one or more of the adult groups listed below? Click on the PRE-REGISTER link below or let the office know at email@example.com/403-547-9589. Restrictions Exemptions Program in effect!
- Book Club: First Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm online on ZOOM (contact the office for the link)– FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. Pending sufficient interest a second Book Club may be created. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/DCJHM
- Creative Writing Club: 3rd Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm online on ZOOM (contact the office for the link) – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/LJLJT
- Artist Gathering: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall – FREE Pre- Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/9LWDJ
- Walking Club on Wednesdays: departing from SACA at 9:45am sharp. FREE! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Walking Club’s distribution list.
- Single Ladies Get Together: Wednesdays at 11am in the Main Hall -FREE Pre- Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/FRP33
- Seniors Fun & Games: Wednesdays at 1pm in the Main Hall -FREE Pre- Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/WCFWH
- Mah Jong: Thursdays Noon to 3:30pm in the Main Hall -FREE Pre- Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/KB43J
- Ladies Social Coffee Craft Club at SACA: Fridays 9am to Noon in the Main Hall – FREE Pre-Registration Required $2 donation welcomed. PRE-REGISTER HERE: https://volunteersignup.org/PBRXQ
The following programs are lead by highly qualified paid instructors. SACA Members can register for the entire session and where space permits a portion of a session. Pending sufficient space Members may also be able to purchase a class pass or pay to drop into a class whenever their schedule allows. To register or learn more about each program please click HERE.
The following Instructor lead Classes run through to March 14
Contact the SACA Office for program details or to inquire about dropping in or pro-rated registration email@example.com / 403-547-9589:
MON AM: Core Conditioning 9:30 to 10:30am with Rahmi
*MON AM: Zumba Gold 10:45 to 11:45am with Rahmi
MON PM: Yoga – Strengthen & Tone 1:15 to 2:45pm with Nicole
*MON EVE: Bliss Yoga 7:30 to 9:00pm with Holly
TUES AM: Morning Yoga 9:15 to 10:30am with Holly
TUE AM: Dancing (Runs to May 24) 10:45 to 11:45am with Reba J
TUES EVE: Evening Zumba 7:30 to 8:30pm with Siiri
WED EVE: Evening Yoga 7:30 to 8:45pm with Holly
THURS AM: Yoga Foundations 9:00 to 10:30am with Nicole
* These classes are full and not accepting drop-ins or additional registrants at this time.
The following organizations are also hoping to offer programs at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact these organizations directly for program and registration information.
Qigong Wisdom (https://www.springforestqigong.com/component/mymaplocations/yvette-falconer): Temporarily on hiatus.
Pup Culture Dog Training & Puppy Classes (https://pupculturedogtraining.ca): Thursday* and Sunday evenings in the SACC Main Hall. *Thursday classes are temporarily on hold due to lack of demand.
Girl Guides (www.scenicacresca.ca/programs/girl-guides): Adults leaders welcomed. Please click on the link to learn more.
Scouts (firstname.lastname@example.org): Adults leaders welcomed. Please email to learn more.
SACA is always looking to meet the needs of our members by offering new programs and activities. If you have an idea for a group or activity please contact the SACA Office at email@example.com or call 403-547-9589.
Last updated December 17, 2021