SACA’s offers a wide variety of drop in clubs and classes for adults.
The following clubs are all volunteer lead. A SACA Membership is required, as well as nominal $2 (half day or less) or $5 donation (full day). Complementary Coffee and Tea is provided at all clubs.
- Ladies Social Coffee Craft Club at SACA: Mondays 9am to Noon (1st Monday 9am to 3pm bring a lunch) Drop–ins welcome $2 half day $5 full day
- Coffee & Conversation: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays 10:30am to Noon Drop-ins welcome $2
- Book Club: First Tuesday of the month 1 to 3pm Drop-ins welcome $2
- Single Ladies Get Together: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 10:30am to Noon Drop-ins welcome $2
- Walking Club at Wednesdays: departing from SACA at 9:15am sharp. FREE! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Walking Club’s distribution list.
- Fun & Games (incl. American Mah Jong) Wednesdays: 12:45 to 3:45pm – Drop-ins welcome $2
- Traditional Mah Jong: Thursdays 12:15 to 3:00pm Registration Required $2
- Artist Gathering: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 1:00 to 3:00pm Drop-ins welcome $2
- Quilting Group: 3rd Friday Nov 16 9am to 3pm Drop-ins welcome $5
The following programs are lead by highly qualified paid instructors. SACA Members can register for the entire session or a portion of the session. Members may also purchase a class pass or pay to drop in whenever their schedule allows. To register or learn more about each program please click HERE.
- Core Conditioning: Mondays 9:15 to 10:15am with Wanita
- Zumba Gold: Mondays 10:30 to 11:30am with Rahmi
- Yoga-Strengthen & Tone: Mondays 1:15 to 2:45pm with Nicole
- Bliss Yoga: Mondays 7:30 to 9:00pm with Holly
- Morning Yoga: Tuesdays 9:15 to 10:15am with Wanita
- Intermediate Dancing: Tuesdays 10:30 to 11:30am with Reba J
- Beginner Dancing: Tuesdays 11:35 to 12:35pm with Reba J
- Evening Zumba: Tuesdays 7:30 to 8:30pm with Siiri
- Evening Yoga: Wednesdays 7:30 to 8:45pm with Holly
- Yoga Foundations: Mondays 9:15 to 10:45am with Nicole
- Qigong: Thursdays 9:30 to 10:30am with Yvette in the Boardroom
- Simplified Tai Chi: Thursdays 11:00am to Noon with Yvette
SACA is always looking to meet the needs of our members by offering new programs and activities. If you have an idea for a group or activity please contact the SACA Office at email@example.com or call 403-547-9589.
The following groups are offering programs at the Scenic Acres Community Centre. Please contact them directly for program and registration information.
Happy Tails Dog Training (www.happytailsdogtraining.ca): For you and your four legged friends
Guides (firstname.lastname@example.org): If you are interested in volunteering as a Scout Leader please email Anne for more information.
Scouts (email@example.com): If you are interested in volunteering as a Scout Leader please email for more information.
Last updated December 19, 2019