To learn more about SACA’s current event offerings please select from the Events pull down menu above or click on one of the links below.
Below is a summary of SACA’s events for the next 12 months:
- November: Laugh & Learn- Planning Your Funeral (Nov 2); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (Nov 17); Christmas Shopping Extravaganza (Nov 18); Christmas Craft Sale (Nov 25)
- December: Breakfast with Santa (Dec 9); Christmas Sing-a-long and Tea (Dec 19)
- January: Laugh & Learn- (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- February: Laugh & Learn- (TBD); Family Day Celebration (TBD)
- March: Laugh & Learn- (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- April: Laugh & Learn-(TBD); AGM (April 15); Pathway & Ravine Cleanup (TBD); Community Clean Up (TBD)
- May: Laugh & Learn- TBD (May 3); Jane’s Walk (May 5); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (May 25); Spring Fling Shopping Extravaganza (May 26)
- June: Laugh & Learn- TBD (Jun 6); Parade of Garage Sales & Neighbour Day (June 16)
- July: Stampede Breakfast (July 8)
- August: Community Outdoor Movie (Tentative Aug 25)
- September: Self-Defense Morning (TBD; Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- October: Laugh & Learn- Healthy Aging (TBD); Career Coaching Your Teen (TBD); Pumpkin Giveaway (Oct 27); Free Flu Clinic (Oct 28).
If you would be interested in helping to organize one of the above event or a new event please contact Ruth in the SACA Office at email@example.com or 403.547.9589
Last updated November 8, 2017