To learn more about SACA’s current event offerings please select from the Events pull down menu above or click on one of the links below.
Below is a summary of SACA’s events for the next 12 months:
- May: Jane’s Walk (May 5); Pathway & Ravine Cleanup (May 12); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (May 25); Community Clean Up (May 26)
- June: Scimitar/Westchester Playground Build (June 1 through 3); Little Free Library Construction (June 9) Parade of Garage Sales & Neighbour Day (June 16)
- July: Stampede Breakfast (July 8)
- August: Community Outdoor Movie (Aug 25)
- September: Self-Defense Morning (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- October: Career Coaching Your Teen (TBD); Pumpkin Giveaway (Oct 27); Free Flu Clinic (Oct 28).
- November: Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD); Christmas Shopping Extravaganza (TBD); Christmas Craft Sale (TBD)
- December: Breakfast with Santa (TBD); Christmas Sing-a-long and Tea (TBD)
- January: Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- February: Family Day Celebration (Monday Feb 18 1:45 to 3:45pm)
- March: Wine & Beer Appreciation Social (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- April: Spring Fling Shopping Extravaganza (TBD) ; AGM + Community Social & Open House (TBD); Spring Arts & Crafts Sale (TBD);
If you would be interested in helping to organize one of the above event or a new event please contact Ruth in the SACA Office at email@example.com or 403.547.9589
Last updated May 23, 2018