To learn more about SACA’s current event offerings please select from the Events pull down menu above.
Below is a summary of SACA’s events for the next 12 months:
- May: Laugh & Learn– CSRS -Calgary Seniors Resource Society (May 4); Jane’s Walk (May 6); Eve Laugh & Learn (May 10); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (May 26); Spring Fling Shopping Extravaganza (May 27)
- June: Laugh & Learn– Pro’s & Con’s of Foregoing a Realtor and Selling your Home (Jun 1); Parade of Garage Sales & Neighbour Day (June 17)
- July: Stampede Breakfast (July 9)
- August: Canada 150 Celebration including Outdoor Movie (Aug 26)
- September: Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (Sept 29)
- October: Laugh & Learn- TBD (Oct 5); Career Coaching Your Teen (Oct 25 tentative); Pumpkin Giveaway (Oct 28 tentative); Free Flu Clinic (Oct 29 tentative).
- November: Laugh & Learn- TBD (Nov 2); Wine Tasting (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (Nov 17); Christmas Shopping Extravaganza (Nov 18); Christmas Craft Sale (Nov 25)
- December: Laugh & Learn- TBD (Dec 7); Breakfast with Santa (Dec 9); Christmas Sing-a-long and Tea (Dec 14)
- January: Laugh & Learn- (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- February: Laugh & Learn- (TBD); Family Day Celebration (TBD)
- March: Laugh & Learn- (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (TBD)
- April: Laugh & Learn-(TBD); AGM (April 15); Pathway & Ravine Cleanup (TBD); Community Clean Up (TBD)
If you would be interested in helping to organize one of the above event or a new event please contact Ruth in the SACA Office at email@example.com or 403.547.9589
Last updated April 18, 2017