To learn more about SACA’s current event offerings please select from the Events pull down menu above or click on one of the links below.
Below is a summary of SACA’s events for the next 12 months:
- August: Community Picnic & Outdoor Movie (Aug 24)
- September: Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (Sept 27)
- October: Laugh & Learn (TBD); Free Flu Clinic (TBD); Pumpkin Giveaway (Oct 26).
- November: Laugh & Learn (TBD); Wine Appreciation (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (Nov 15); Christmas Shopping Extravaganza (Nov 16); Christmas Arts & Crafts Sale (Nov 23)
- December: Laugh & Learn (TBD); Breakfast with Santa (Dec 7); 55+ Christmas Luncheon (Dec 17)
- January: Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (Jan 31)
- February: Family Day Celebration (Feb 16)
- March: Wine Appreciation Social (TBD); Laugh & Learn (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (March 13)
- April: AGM + Community Social & Open House (Sunday Apr 5); Spring Fling Shopping Extravaganza (TBD); Spring Arts & Crafts Sale (TBD)
- May: Laugh & Learn (TBD); Jane’s Walk (May 2); Pathway & Ravine Cleanup (TBD); Bubble Gum Boogie Dance (May 22);
- June: Parade of Garage Sales (June 6); Laugh & Learn (TBD); Neighbour Day (Jun 19); Community Clean Up (TBD)
- July: Stampede Breakfast (July 6)
If you would be interested in helping to organize one of the above event or a new event please contact Ruth in the SACA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.547.9589
Last updated August 1, 2019