Call for Supplies: Do you have any of the following supplies below, which you would be willing to donate to SACA’s Little Free Library Circuit project?
- 4″ x 4″ by 10′ Pressure Treated Posts
- 2″ x 6″ by 8′ Pressure Treated Wood
- 3/4″ Plywood (nothing smaller than 2′ by 2′ sections)
- 2 1/2″ Deck Screws
- 1/16″ Plexiglass (nothing smaller than 12″ by 12″)
- Mirror Pins/Clips
- Cabinetry Door Handles
- Asphalt Shingles
- Roof Paper
- 5/8″ Plywood Sheet (4′ by 8′)
- Small 1″ Door Hinges
- Weatherstrip Runner Foam Self-stick tape
- Enamel Exterior Paint
- Exterior Caulk
- Wood Glue
We will gratefully accept these donations. Please contact the office before dropping off supplies to the centre: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-547-9589.
Interested in volunteering to help build a Little Free Library, to then donate to SACA to be placed in the community along our Little Free Library Circuit? OTo learn more please contact Ruth at email@example.com or 403-547-9589.
Last updated November 16, 2019